Friday, September 22, 2006

What would you give to land an Agent?

I'm not normally one to go in for viral marketing, but to help make a cure for breast cancer possible, I'd do about anything. As the mother of two disabled children, I cannot afford to succumb to this illness which runs in my family.

So, I distributed this announcement this morning to my AOL Writer's Cafe mailing list and my old Other Side of Creativity Mailing List:

Imagine if you had the undivided attention of one of the most informative, successful and writer friendly agents in the country for a whole day--all expenses paid.

What would you say? What questions would you ask? Would you pitch your own work, pick her brain, or both?

What if you could help make your publication dreams come true and contribute to making a cure for breast cancer possible at the same time?

What's it worth to you?

Check out this once in a writer's lifetime opportunity by clicking here:

Maybe I'm Amazed


I'd do it myself, but I already got my critique...

No comments: